1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
my seventeenth birthday is in a few weeks…and I’m actually kind of sad…i really like being sixteen
but if your sixteen you cant be the dancing queen
thank u little bread stick that made me feel better
this is the best thing to happen to one of my text posts
Always remember to drink water. Not for weight loss or whatever, but to hydrate your organs, fuel your mind and boost your energy. Not to mention your mood will improve. your body will thank you
I was sitting on my friends bed with her when she came out as gay
and I was looking through a Chinese food pamphlet
so I put it down, looked at her and said “I was going to suggest ordering food but I see now you’d prefer to eat out”
and I don’t think she’s ever really forgave me